Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It has been a week of migraines. Yesterday I had one that lasted all day long. I took more drugs and went to bed early. Early to bed, early to rise. I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to not go to the stable this morning as it is a balmy 3 degrees in Parker and the indoor arena is usually colder than outside. Thus, I am up and trying to get things done.

One of those things was putting away all the candles I bought from Essex Candle Factory Shoppe. I love Crystal Journey Candles. They make me feel better and motivate me. I wish they had a migraine candle. Will have to make due with Healing.

After unpacking all of the candles, I decided that I should not order candles when I am feeling poorly and am depressed about my love life.

 
Yes, those are a lot of candles.
 
 
 
Anyone else have suicidal housewares? I don't mean homicidal housewares (those that try to kill you), but ones that seem on a path to self-destruction. This Le Crueset pot has fallen off the shelf twice (broken handle the result). This morning it flung itself off the top of the refrigerator chipping the outside. Sigh. Time to email Le Crueset.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment