Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My jewelry making class was cancelled, so I was able to attend the monthly meeting of the Front Range Modern Quilt Guild down in Monument. So great to meet fellow quilters. Felt a little out of place amongst the talk of husbands and children. They have lots of interesting things going on. At the end of the regular meeting, there was a show and tell. My friends think my quilts are nice, these ladies blow mine out of the water! I took two quilt tops. One was made from an April Cornell table cloth and the other made from Marimekko Gingko fabric. I may have sold the April Cornell one to a member of the guild. We're haggling at the next meeting. Have to get my costs recorded.

Made Monster Cookies from My Baking Addiction. Oats, craisins, chunky peanut butter and chocolate - so yummy! If you use gluten-free oats, they are also gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment